Pubvana v1.0.0 was released today.
To get started with a fresh install, visit the installation guide at https://pubvana.org/page/installation
I'm working on the Open Blog v3 to Pubvana upgrade guide and that will be available soon.
New Features added to Pubvana since Open Blog v3.0.6
- Added post and page search capabilities
- Added sitemap.xml(valid xml output) & robots.txt generator
- Added Google Analytics tracking
- Added Contact form (controller)
- Added date_modified to pages & posts
- Moved all google services to Google tab in Settings
- Refactored Open Graph output for pages & posts in
- Added Twitter meta data output in
- Added Media Manager (Admin)
- Added Theme Options Manager (Admin)
- Modified Settings display of tabs to vertical display
- Added nestedSortable to Navigation (admin) to add the ability to create dropdowns in main nav
- Changed comments to Comment System. Added support for Facebook - Comment Plugin
- Admin theme now looks for [group_permission:name]_hdr when showing the title in the admin area.
- We now count (and can display) how many views a post has. post_count
- Created Widget system
- updated Admin dashboard
- updated /installer/ mcrypt_create_iv() error.
- Added lang()s to admin dashboard
- Added Confirm dialog to all remove/delete functions in Admin Dashboard
New Basic Widgets(v1.0.0)
- HTML - Add arbitrary HTML to your website
- Login - Simple widget to login to your site
- Recent Posts - A list of recent blog posts
- Links - Links to other sites
- Categories - List of blog categories
- Archives - List of older posts
- Featured Post
- Popular Posts
Widgets above are free and come installed. A store will be created for other widgets to be purchased.
A quick note about subscriptions. This will be the last post from Open-Blog.org, I will be moving your subscriptions/notifications over to Pubvana's database so you'll continue to receive timely updates.